Valentine Day Messages for Wife: Valentine’s messages are the best way of expressing your love to the woman you chose to spend the rest of your life with. Love is a beautiful feeling, especially when it is mutual. It is the feeling that fills you up inside and makes you feel like exploding. The feeling that lifts you up so high even though you are on the ground,
if someone makes you feel this way, hold them tight and never let them go for love is the most beautiful feeling in the world. Wives deserve the best out of Valentine’s Day, it means so much to them when they have their husbands surprise them with flowers and one of these cute messages they will surely melt in your love.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Wife
As a husband, writing a Valentine’s Day messages to your wife should be at the top of your list right now. You might decide to send your wife a card but nothing beats the feeling she would get when she sees that you created special valentine messages for her.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman on earth, I love you so much.
- I love you so much my lovely wife, and everyday with you is Valentine’s Day to me.
- Our love will last forever and even in the world beyond. Happy Valentine’s Day, beautiful!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, to my loving wife and sweetheart.
- No gift, no matter how great, can compare to you, my wife, my Valentine.
- Love of my life, my heart’s always yours, on Valentines and forever.
- To my superb wife and life partner. I wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Sending loving Valentine wishes to the woman who owns my heart, my wife.
- My dearest wife, although my heart still beats in my chest, it belongs to you and none else. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Every Valentine’s greeting or wish ever expressed cannot match the love in my heart for you, my extraordinary wife.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my wife. You are more valuable than all the riches the world has to offer.
- To my exquisite, loving wife. You made my heart your Valentine on the day we met.
- I love you so much, sweetheart, more than words can express, and I’m like a teenager in your company. Happy Valentine’s Day, my queen.
- The day I married you was the beginning of a lifetime of Valentine’s Days and never-ending romance.
- My wife, my eternal Valentine, our souls are one, our hearts share the same beat, what more could a man ask for?
- Only you, my love, are the light of my eye, the warmth in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, may we never be apart.
- Before I met you, my precious wife, I was truly incomplete, we are two halves to the single heart that is true Valentine love.
- My darling Valentine, my precious wife, lover, best friend and confidante, every love song ever written is about you, for you.
- My dearest and loving bride, my eternal companion and love of my life, Valentine’s Day is every day with you!
- Today is another special day to remind you of how much you mean to me, you have given my life a meaning.
- The life we have together is like a romantic love letter that has been stamped and approved by God. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Like a couple of teenagers, we are, my beautiful wife, living in the ‘love bubble’ not only on Valentine’s Day but for eternity.
- I used to think that love wasn’t meant for me, but you came along and changed everything. Happy Valentine’s Day, my lovely wife.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart. I am so blessed to have you as my wife and I love you with every part of me.
- I love you so much my wife, you are the reason why I am the man I am today. Have a great valentine’s sweetheart.
- Happy Valentine’s Day my love, you are my wife, my life and the mother of my kids; I am blessed to have you with me.
- I am very lucky to have you in my life, and to be on this amazing journey with you by my side. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Today is truly special, but it doesn’t add anything to the love I have for you, because I love you whether it’s valentine or not. Happy Valentine’s Day my life.
- You have no idea what you mean to me, my wife. I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my gorgeous wife. I want to grow old and make more memories with you.
- I want to express my gratitude to you for being a good mother, a supportive wife and an amazing teammate. Happy Valentine’s Day, my forever.
- Happy Valentine’s baby. You are a strong woman, and you always make me happy.
- I want you to know that finding you and making you my wife is one of the greatest decisions I’ve ever made in my life, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- It’s a beautiful day to be beside such a beautiful woman, I love you my wife, and I hope you always wear that smile for me. Happy valentine!
- It’s incredible to wake up next to someone you love. Happy Valentine’s Day, my lovely wife.
Read Also: Top 200+ Valentine’s Day Wishes
Romantic Valentine Wishes for Wife
You can let your wife know how much you love her by sending her romantic valentine messages that remind her of how you value her presence in your life.
- My beloved Valentine, my dearest wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Nothing in this world could compare to the love, devotion and loyalty you have given me, thank you for being the best thing that has ever happened to me. Amazing valentine’s wife!
- The greatest day of my life is still the day I asked you to marry me, for the future we will have and for the past we’ve had. Happy valentines my wife!
- My beloved wife, I harbor the deepest romance and adoration for you, you are what Valentine’s Day is to me.
- I asked myself this question, is there a day when I don’t want to be with you? Then I know that you are God’s sent to me, and I am honored to be with you. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
- How did a man as messy as me find someone as loving as you for a wife. I love you so much honey, enjoy this valentine in my arms!
- When I found you, I decided in my heart that this is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, and since then we’re good. Happy Valentine’s Day angel.
- All of my friends keep telling me that I’m lucky to find a woman like you; I realize that on a daily basis. I will always love you. Happy Valentine’s Day wife.
- I knew I was lucky from the first time I laid my eyes on you, I am blessed to have a wife as loving and as devoted as you. You will always be my valentine sweetheart.
- You are a gem only the lucky ones are blessed with, thank you for being my dear wife and the one I will always look forward to spending valentines with.
- The best decision that I made in my entire life was you my lovely wife, so I will show you appreciation by thanking you on Valentine’s Day.
- I want to make use of today’s Valentine to thank you for marrying me; you are an upright woman and an excellent example of a virtuous and dedicated wife.
- The reason why I married you is that no other girl compares to your intellect and tenderness. You are my greatest possession and will always remain my Valentine.
- The best word you have ever said was “I do.” Thank you for adding sunlight to my dark heart. I intend doing something distinct for Valentine.
- Meeting you was like finding an oasis in a desert. Living with you is like paradise every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- My grandfather always said, “Happy wife, happy life.” Oh, how right he was! I love you and Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are the greatest gift this life has offered and for that, I would give you the earth for what it’s worth. Happy valentines my wife!
- Whenever I think about you, whenever I see your smile, I smile because it reminds me that nothing else matters except you. Wishing you a happy valentine!
- You are all I’ve ever hoped and dreamt of, you are the woman of my dreams, my wife whom I love so much and my valentine forever. I love you!
- What is Romance, my love? It is my life with you, in each-other’s arms, in each-other’s eyes, in each-other’s hearts…forever Valentines.
For More Ideas: See The Best 100+ Romantic Valentine Messages
Heartfelt Valentine Wishes for Wife
Valentine’s Day is an important day for you to remind your wife of how much she means to you. The best way to let your wife know how much you love her is by sending a sweet valentine message for her.
- Love is beautiful, I know that for a fact, you have shown me the sweetest part of your love and I hope I can too. Happy Valentine’s Day my beautiful wife!!
- Happy Valentine’s Day baby. I love you dearly, and I want you to know that I will always be with you.
- Some say they’ll make different choices if they had the chance to go back to pick their life partner. My reply is that, I’ll choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day my life.
- I cherish each night I get to lay beside you, each day I get to think of you and each evening I come home to your beautiful face. Happy valentine’s my wife!!
- To my wife, you are my rock, my breath and today, I hope, my valentine. I love you so much; you mean the world to me!
- Happy Valentine’s Day my wife. The day I put that ring on your hand was the day I knew that life has become even better. You are a gift and I treasure you.
- Did you know that this Valentine’s Day was going to be one of the best days of our lives? No, you didn’t? Well, now you know my wife.
- Only you made my world very meaningful, without you, I can’t imagine me going through life alone or with another woman because you are the only one I dream of always. Happy Valentine’s Day love.
- Today is the day of love just like every other day; I really can’t stop thinking about you because you are my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day special wife of mine.
- You are the most beautiful and amazing woman, and I am proud to be loved by you. Happy valentine’s my lovely wife, I hope to make this day unforgettable.
Read Also: Valentine’s Messages for Crush
Funny Valentine Wishes for Wife
Valentine’s Day messages doesn’t have to be romantic, you can also make them funny, and make your wife laugh hard when you send her some witty words to remind her of how much you love her.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, honey. I love you more than I love football.
- I have a confession, I just realized that I fell more deeply in love with you than I had intended.
- I planned to wrap my love for you in a big box, but finding one has been very difficult, so I’m just going to say, I’m yours forever.
- I love the way you ask me about what I got you for Valentine’s Day even though you have my wallet.
- Before I met you, Valentine’s Day was just like every normal day, and it’s still a normal day, just kidding. Happy Valentine’s Day, I love you.
- Today is the perfect day for us to pretend that you love flowers and hugs. Happy Valentine’s Day Honey.
- Love can’t be celebrated in one day, and love can’t be defined with one word, that’s why I didn’t make plans for you this Valentine Day.
- I used to have my heart intact, until you came and stole it from me, I’m going to get it back, but before I do, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Today is another day for you to remind me that I am married to the most beautiful woman on earth, even though we all know I’m the gorgeous one.
Recommended: Funny Valentine’s Day Messages and Wishes
Valentine Wishes for Wife from Far Away
Valentine’s Day is a season for you and your wife and even though there might be some distance between you and your wife, this should not affect the communication you both share. Your Valentine Day wishes for your wife can be sent through text messages, calls and gifts.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. On this special day, I hope you can feel my love from far away.
- I want you to know that I love you and I miss you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart. The distance between us made me realize how much I love you.
- I am sending my love, gifts and warm hugs from a distance; I really wish I could be there to celebrate today with you. Happy Valentine.
- Thank you for the life we have created together, I wish you were here with me. Happy Valentine’s Day, my wife.
- Although the distance separates us, I want you to know that I love you to the moon and back. Happy Valentine’s Day, my wife.
- I really wanted to spend today with you; these miles between us will be over soon. Happy Valentine’s Day, m y lovely wife.
More Options: Long Distance Valentine’s Day Messages
Happy Valentines Messages for Wife
Valentine’s Day is a day set aside to celebrate the special people in our life. Here are some cute and beautiful valentine’s messages for wife.
- Happy Valentine my wife, while growing up I thought it would be impossible to find a woman who can cope with my demanding personality, but I was wrong.
- If there was anything I could do to show you how much I love you, how much you mean to me, and how much I value you, tell me and I will make this valentine’s unforgettable for you my wife.
- You are my Mrs. Fantastic because you bring melody to my life, I will always thank God for meeting you, because I wouldn’t have settled for anything less. Happy Valentine’s Day golden wife.
- My best wish for my best wife on this Valentine’s Day is for you to always please me in every way that I might love you forever. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
- To my wife; happy valentines, this day wouldn’t be celebrated if you weren’t by my side. I love you so much, you are my everything!
- My thoughts never ceased to revolve around you because you are such a rare gift in my life. You changed the way I looked at life. I love you a lot. Happy Valentine’s Day love.
- I hope you will forever fill my life with your love just like I do for you, because I might die any time if you stop loving me. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best wife.
- I don’t know anyone else that could have such an impact on me like you did. Happy Valentine’s Day baby. I love you.
- I love you so much my wife, you are all I think of, all I see and all I want to be with. Have a great valentine, you make each day worth living.
- There is one secret to my endless love with you, I always see you in a different way on a daily basis, especially today, you look so beautiful. Happy Valentine’s Day my lovely wife.
- I’m so glad and happy about the way I found you, I was not even looking for love, but you naturally came into my life, even when I was not expecting. Happy Valentine’s Day wife
- We share a similar fate right from the moment that we said our vows, so let us celebrate the sweet moments such as Valentine and pray the bad times to evade us.
- Sometimes I think about what would have happened if I never met you, and the thought makes me shudder. Thank God I don’t have to worry about that. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I can’t believe I lived for so long without knowing you. One thing for sure, is that I would not be able to live a life without you again. Now that I’ve breathed in air, there’s no way that I can go back to when I couldn’t breathe. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Read More: Happy Valentine’s Messages for Girlfriend
Contrary to the speculations of most people, the celebrations of Valentine’s Day were not reserved for only people who are dating, and this is the major reason why married couples should partake in the fun and exciting experience this day brings. Valentine’s Day is another perfect day to put a smile on your wife’s face; you should grab the opportunity with both hands. Valentine Wishes would make your wife proud, it would remind her of all the loving memories you both have shared together, every woman appreciates a perfectly-thought-out Valentine’s Day messages. We have taken time to write sweet, romantic and funny valentine day messages you can send to your wife, and you can spice it up by including details of other specific things you love about her and your marriage. Pick your favorite valentine message from our compiled list and send it to that special woman in your life.SHARE ON