Sending an ex-lover valentine’s messages might be the hardest thing to do yet, but it doesn’t have to be so, especially if all the bad blood between you two is buried or, you are planning on burying it. Valentine’s wishes are special to any person who receives them and as much as you may not want anything to do with your ex-lover, a valentine wish won’t cost or hurt you one bit. Here are some valentine wishes you can send to your ex-lover to show them you wish them the best in finding love and that even though it didn’t work out between you two, that you still wish them the best:
- Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Love
- Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Girlfriend
- Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Boyfriend
- Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Husband
- Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Wife
- Cute Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Lover
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Love from Broken Heart
- Many More Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Lover
Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Love
- Happy Valentine’s Day Ex-love. I want you to know that I wish you’ll have all manners of joy this day and beyond.
- Love once, love always. It’s a dimension that has taken me off the pain of losing you and getting depressed. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- The biggest thing in life is to move through it without holding grudge, I’m glad you’re still free with me. Happy Valentine’s Day. Enjoy it a lot.
- It’s another Valentine’s Day today friend, the joy is still there but there’s a feeling of emotional emptiness because you aren’t here. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- A better tomorrow is all I wish for you, I hope you’ll look away from all that you’ve been through and appreciate the greatness to come. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I hope you won’t focus on your problem today, but focus on things that bring you joy and pleasure. Happy Valentine’s Day. Enjoy it.
- Every challenge brings about a very sweet victory when overcome. I hope you’ll move on from this breakup. Happy Valentine’s Day Ex-Love. Remain blessed.
- The indication was so hard to resist that we were not meant to be together but it’s important to take note of it and adhere to it. Happy Valentine’s Day Ex-love.
Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Girlfriend
- I will never forget your goodness to me; you stood by me when no one else would. I’m happy we separated being friends. Happy Valentine’s Day Ex-girlfriend.
- Our relationship ended on a very good platform So I wasn’t affected one bit. And I’m sure same goes with you. Happy Valentine’s Day. Enjoy this good day.
- Is it possible for me not to still think about you, you are a very good part of my life and we enjoy lots of moments together. Happy Valentine’s Day my Ex-Girlfriend.
- Breaking up with you was one of the things I never thought I could do, but it eventually happened. But I wish you a glorious valentine’s day today with lots of love. Happy Valentine’s Day ex-girlfriend.
- Happy valentine’s day ex love of my life, heartbreak doesn’t make me cry it only makes me miss you so much. Enjoy this day without me.
- The one who was the angel of my life cannot now turn to be the devil I know even if we’re no longer together. Happy Valentine’s Day my ex-girlfriend.
- Things can change very fast, and it’s unbelievable how far apart we’ve grown in the last few months. It could make me cry. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- The only way you can show the doubters is to keep living a good life even after our painful separation. Please keep living greatly. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Boyfriend
- I hope this valentine’s messages reaches you warmly on this day, forgiving is easy but forgetting is hard, wishing you a happy valentine’s full of love ex-boyfriend.
- I would never have pictured you as my ex-boyfriend, but I guess fate has different plans for us, wishing you a lovely valentine.
- I am sorry for what I did to you, but I have also forgiven you for what you’ve dis to me ex-boyfriend; wishing you a lovely valentine, hope you will make new memories.
- I know you will find your prefect girlfriend out there, and I know you will make these valentines special for her dear ex-boyfriend. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Sometimes we love and we lose ex-boyfriend, but sometimes in loving, we find a new meaning to what a relationship is. Glad we are still friends, happy valentines.
- I hope love finds you on valentine’s dear ex-boyfriend, treat her better and you’ll be her best, everyone deserves happiness.
- Thank you for the time and memories dear ex-boyfriend, I hope you remain strong and steadfast, you deserve a good girl. Happy valentines!
- Have fun on Valentine’s Day dear ex-boyfriend, my only wish is that my heart was the last one you’ll ever break.
Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Husband
- I might have said I do on that fateful day ex-husband, and I might have believed we will be together forever, but I will never regret the moments we spent together, happy valentines.
- You are a great man and you gave me the most precious gift that is our children, I wish you ever bit of luck on love this valentine’s ex-husband, I hope you enjoy.
- Tears fill my eyes when I think of when we parted but they are tears of joy for I found new meaning when you left ex-husband. I am doing better; I hope you are too, happy valentines.
- Love has a way of finding us in the most unexpected of places, with the most unexpected reasons; I hope love finds you again ex-husband, happy valentine.
- You may be my ex-husband but you will always remain engraved in my heart. Wishing you every bit of joy this valentine, XOXO.
- I have no hate for you ex-husband; after all, you fathered the most amazing kids ever. I hope you live long to enjoy each and every valentine as it comes.
- Enjoy valentine’s ex-husband and don’t forget to send your love to our kids, they think of you often.
- Have a fantastic valentine dear ex-husband, if I could change fate I would but I think this is for the best, enjoy each moment of the day.
Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Wife
- I wish I still wanted you like I used to ex-wife, but I will always respect the mother of my kids. Enjoy this valentine with your new profound love.
- I will never forget the strength I got from you ex-wife, but now, I hope you are strong enough to enjoy this valentine with no bitterness in your heart.
- I have forgiven but forgetting takes a little more time, enjoy this valentine ex-wife, I hope your decision was the best for you.
- You are my ex-wife, the woman, I married and had kids with, and I wish you have a fantastic valentine, full of love and cheer.
- May this valentine remind you of all the good times we had ex-wife and may it also wipe them away so you can create new and beautiful memories with the one you currently love.
- When I lost you ex-wife I thought I lost everything, but looking back, I am who I am now because fate helped me move past the hurt. Enjoy your valentine.
- Roses were there, candy was expensive, but it was all for you ex-wife and I hope to keep the tradition going. No hard feelings from my end, enjoy your valentines.
- You will always be the one I won’t forget, have a happy and amazing valentine ex-wife; you are still a gem in my eyes.
Cute Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Lover
- Happy Valentine’s Day. I want you to know that I’m still the same person you longed to kiss that time. I hope to still have you.
- I want you to know that my love for you was very true and sincere, but something I can’t say caused our breakup. I still love you anyway. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- To the one-time king of my life, I really wish you had Reign forever in my kingdom. But I know God knows best. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You’re a girl I just can’t forget, after losing you; I stalked on you every day till today. I hope someday I’ll still take you to be mine. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- How can a nasty fuse cause a break up between two people who truly loved one another, I guess it wasn’t destined for us to separate. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- The only thing that separates us from being together is a two-letter word “ex” but I hope we can put that word aside and enjoy today like never before. Happy Valentine’s Day ex-love.
- This cord of memory can’t stop flowing into and through my mind; they were really magical moments with you. Happy Valentine’s Day my dear ex-love.
- You are a great man and I know you will make a very lucky lady happy, glad I met you in this lifetime, hope not to meet you in the next, and happy valentine’s.
- I still hold you in high regard dear ex-boyfriend, and I know you will do the right thing for the one you love this valentine.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Love from Broken Heart
- My heart will forever ache, but it will never stop wishing you an unforgettable day. I hope you finally find your love this valentine my ex-love, may she make you happy.
- I am at peace, I hope you are too, enjoy your valentine with the ones you truly love, I will send out a special request for you ex-love, that your heart may be warmer than it is.
- I will never forget you, I will only hold on to the sweet memories of what was ex-love, I hope you do the same this valentine. Enjoy your day with your special someone.
- Do well, have fun and fall in love dear ex-boyfriend, these are my wishes for you on this valentine, that you may spend it with those you love.
- Have a great valentine ex-husband, we might not be together but you will always live on in me. I am always thinking of you and what we could have been.
- I am glad I lived with you, got to know you and shared the moments we did, but I have newer moments better than what we had ex-wife, enjoy your valentine.
- May love find you ex-wife and may it stick with you throughout this lifetime and the next. Happy valentines!
Many More Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Lover
- I am glad we went our separate ways dear ex-boyfriend, for now we have a chance to meet and make other people happy this valentine.
- We said our goodbyes, but I felt like it was a new hello on different ends, wishing you an unforgettable valentine.
- You have taught me a lot ex-husband, and I hope you finally find the love you deserve this valentine.
- W almost made it, but fate had other plans ex-husband, may this valentine be a new start for you and may it give you happiness.
- I wish we lasted forever, but I guess forever is short lived, happy valentine’s ex-husband, you remind me of what’s good in the world.
- I am glad after all this we remained friends, ex-wife, you are an important part of my being since you gave me something to live for. Enjoy valentines with the kids.
- I don’t hate you, I don’t loath you, I think of you and I miss the kids a lot, but I know they are safer with you ex-wife, enjoy valentines.
- Always thankful and grateful that I got a chance to know an amazing woman such as yourself, wishing you happiness, joy and love this valentine ex-wife.
- If wishes were horses, I am riding mine, happy Valentine’s Day ex-boyfriend, hope you fall in love again.
- Memories of you will never fade from my mind ex-husband, you gave me the best moment of my life and I only wish I did the same. Happy valentines!
- You may have hurt me so much, but that doesn’t mean I stopped loving you or caring. I wish you a fun filled valentine, for we were friends before we were exes.
- May this valentine bring new love to your way, I am sorry I wasn’t the person you wanted to be with, but I am glad you have time to move on dear ex.
- I may have done some unforgivable things to you, and for that, I will forever be sorry. I hope you enjoy your valentines and all the good thing it’ll bring.
- May this valentine give you more reasons to smile, you will never be an ex to me, you are a lesson I had to learn and grow from. Thank you and have a hearty time.
- I never took the time to wipe away the tears I put in your eyes, I am so sorry for that, I hope you enjoy your valentine and may the tears be washed away forever.
- Have an amazing time as you celebrate valentines, I miss you and hope you’ll forgive me someday. Have an amazing time with your new love. I wish things were different.
- Valentines is a day for people that love each other, just because we are apart doesn’t mean I stopped loving you. Have an awesome valentine, I’ll be thinking of you.
- You took a big part of me with you when you left, I finally got that back and forgave you. I hope we can be friends as I wish you an amazing valentine. Enjoy yourself!
- Each day without you was unbearable at the beginning, I couldn’t understand why, this time, I understand that you were working on you and I needed to do the same. Have a nice valentine dear.
- I am sorry that we did not work out; nevertheless, I still wish the best on you for the Valentine season just as always.
- I do not consider you as an Ex-Lover but a friend that is still close to my heart despite our separation. Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
You May Also Like: