Birthday Wishes for Elderly: Elderly people are a great addition in anyone’s life. We love the way their wisdom rubs off on us, the way they tell stories of the olden days and the way they sometimes forget. They are always to be a joy around, because even if they don’t remember who you are at times, they always greet you with a warmness.
On their birthdays it can be an amazing thing to send them messages, messages they can read and smile to. There is nothing more precious than putting a smile on an old person’s face. Here are some wishes one can send to an old person to remind them that you remember them too.
Birthday Wishes for Elderly Person
Here are some cute ways to wish a Happy Birthday to an elderly person.
- You are an elderly person, but your heart is as young as a new day, I hope you enjoy this day dear. Happy Birthday.
- Wisdom comes through old age, so many congratulations to you on getting one more year older.
- From black to gray, from smooth to wrinkled, and from young to old. What a journey of life you took. Happy Birthday. God bless your aging life.
- Heroes are not born but they are made. You are a living proof of a hero. It’s your birthday today. You deserve all the best wishes ever. Happy Birthday.
- This bright sunny day looks warm to wish the most special man all the best wishes. The table set for your birthday looks beautiful. Have a sweet day.
- Your age is a great proof of a miracle. God bless you and give you good health. Happy Birthday, granny!
- Happy Birthday to the wisest soul I know! May this special day be filled with joy and love.
- Happy Birthday and may you enjoy this moment with much love, happiness, warmth and good health.
- You always tell me not to get old. But I can’t guarantee you that. I can guarantee that I can become as cool as you. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday. You are aged, but your wisdom is young and fresh. I love you, Have a super fantastic birthday!
- You are a senior citizen I love and adore with every little piece of me. Happy Birthday oldie, I hope you remember how to boogie, for tonight. We dance in your honor.
- You may be older. But it only makes you more distinguished and sophisticated. Happy Birthday old timer! You are awesome!
- I never knew someone could have such an influence on me. I am who I am because of your words, I hope you have a great birthday old timer.
- I will forever hold you in high regards, you are an amazing man and I love you so much. Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday to you! Get the most out of every moment while you are at your old age.
- There are many years between you and me but it doesn’t change my love for you at all. If you ever need something you can call me. Happy Birthday!
- No one can say you have crossed your golden jubilee; you are as young as you were in your twenties. Happy Birthday My sweet friend.
- You are not as young as you used to be, but your heart has the warmth of a thousand men. I hope you do enjoy this day and everything the day has to offer.
- Humans live three times, when they are kid, when they are young and when they are at their old age. So, this is your third phase of life, live it fullest and enjoy every day as it’s your last day. Happy Birthday!
- In this life nothing is much better than what you planted in my life. You taught me how to love and share with the needy. Thank you for making me better. Happy Birthday.
Funny Birthday Wishes for an Older Person
Here are some funny birthday wishes and messages for elders. For more ideas, 75+ funny birthday messages and wishes.
- Happy Birthday, Hero. Today is your special gift from God. Receive it with open arms and ask God to bring back your teeth.
- It’s your birthday today Mr. Tom, don’t forget to set traps on your cake because Jerry is here. Be ready for trouble. Happy Birthday.
- To the young-at-heart soul, Congratulations on surviving another trip around the sun!
- Happy Birthday! We didn’t have enough space on your cake to put all the candles so we bought two! Don’t worry. We invited enough people to eat it all out.
- Hey! We can’t lie about your age anymore. Happy Birthday gray haired wonder. We love you.
- Happy Birthday, wise one! May your birthday be filled with laughter and a cake big enough to hold all those candles!
- Happy Birthday. The birds are having your birthday party in the trees. Only those with wings are invited.
- For your birthday, we are going to make you feel young again today. But if you are sore again tomorrow, I can’t do anything about that.
- Age is just a reason to celebrate how awesome you are! Happy birthday to the most fun-loving and fantastic elder I know.
- Happy Birthday to the only soldier without a rank. But fought all the battles in life. Enjoy this day with your cake medal and numerous balloon gun salutes.
Birthday Wishes for an Elderly Man
Here are some birthday wishes for an elderly man. You may want to see 45+ best birthday wishes for men.
- No one can ever compare to you, you are one of a kind and I love you a lot. I hope you enjoy each and every moment that we spend together. Happy Birthday!
- You make me look forward to each day; you are a precious stone that will never be overturned by any bitterness. I love you a lot. Happy Birthday father.
- Age is just a number, and you prove it every day! Here’s to an extraordinary birthday filled with endless and happiness.
- You are one cool old dude. So that’s quite impressive and I have to say, you don’t look half bad for an old timer. Happy Birthday!
- I am happy to spend this birthday and every birthday with you, you make the days’ worth looking forward to. Have a grand birthday.
- I may have never known the love of a grandparent, but your love sustains me in a way I can never describe, I hope you get to enjoy this day grandee. Happy Birthday.
- To someone who only gets better with age, happy birthday brother! Wishing you a year full of beautiful memories.
- Wishing you a very Happy Birthday uncle, no matter how old you are but your heart is still young. May the peace and happiness be with you forever.
- The big deal is to maintain your prestige, cheerfulness, vivaciousness and intelligence at your old age and no doubt, you have made successful this deal. Happy Birthday grandpa.
- We all enjoy being around you. You have stories that last a lifetime. I guess that’s what happens when you have a really epic lifetime. Happy Birthday!
Birthday Wishes for an Elderly Woman
Here are some sweet birthday wishes for an elderly woman. For more options, see 70+ Best Birthday Wishes for Women.
- Happy Birthday! We know that you have gotten older but you are still a beautiful young woman to us.
- Happy Birthday to you lovely old mom, you are an amazing gift because you are the most important person to me. Have a great birthday, you are a cool old-timer.
- We wish you a Happy Birthday! We know you have had many birthdays over the years but we hope that this one will top every single one you have had up to this point. We love you!
- Your wrinkled face, moist eyes and shivering hands narrate the story of your hectic past. May you find peace and relief onwards in your life. Happy Birthday to you.
- As you blow out the candles, may your heart’s desires come true! Happy birthday to the most incredible elder sister in our lives.
- Why you are so worrying? Science has innovated the blessings of makeover which can hide your silly wrinkles on your face. Happy Birthday my old but younger lady.
- All my decisions remain pending until I don’t seek your consultations. Your wisdom and knowledge are mind blowing; it helps me to take good decisions. Happy Birthday my dear aunt.
- Every oldie possesses a child inside them. Happy Birthday my dearest grandma. I love to enjoy your company when your inner child comes out.
- May your birthday be as sweet and wonderful as the memories we’ve created together. Happy Birthday aunt.
- There are many things that can be said today but I think only one thing needs to be said above all the rest. We love you and we are going to make today the best birthday you have ever celebrated.
Birthday Wishes for an Old Friend
Need some birthday messages for an old friend? Here are the best wishes.
- Wishing you a very Happy Birthday my friend, no matter how old you are but your heart is still young. May the peace and happiness be with you forever.
- Old age has its own worth; people give more respect to the oldies. So, you don’t worry about your age just think you have become a respected person. Happy Birthday my sweet friend!
- It is the great honor for me to celebrate the birthday party of my dearest friend, you are not integrated in my blood relation but we share a relation of love and hearts. Happy Birthday to you!
- Another year, another adventure with you! Wishing you a birthday filled with all the things that make you smile.
- Happy Birthday, dear friend! You’re a true gem in my life!
- May you get relief from every pain, May your life filled with happiness and pleasure and may you spend a healthy wealthy life. Have a wonderful day.
- Happy Birthday to one of the wiser individuals on this planet. You have given so much to us. We cannot thank you enough for everything you have done. You are the best!
- Cheers to the one who knows me inside out! May your birthday be filled with surprises that warm your heart.
- I just simply love your personality, how you maintained yourself at this age, gracefulness and intelligence still alive in your personality. Happy Birthday my sweet friend.
- You are the wisest person I know and I am lucky to know you and share this birthday with you. Live long oldie, you are loved by all those who you know.
Recommended: Touching Birthday Wishes for Friend
Happy Birthday Messages for Seniors
- You are not only the oldest person I know of, you are also the most interesting one and the one I would never want to lose. I love you and wish you the best birthday yet.
- I don’t know how you used to do it back in the day, but here, we sing for those with their birthdays on, can’t wait to sing for you oldie.
- The intensity of love between two people has come to an end with the time, but I wonder still in the age of seventy, the love of you two is maintained. I wish you a very Happy Birthday.
- It is the real blessing to have a shadow of elder people in the home. Thank you, my great granny your rationality, principles and laws are authentic. Happy Birthday to you.
- To an amazing senior on their special day: May your heart be filled with all the joy and laughter you’ve brought into our lives. Happy birthday!
- With the growing age, people become so possessive and overprotective, but I still love you so much, you are my everything whatever the traits you have. Happy Birthday.
- Our family owes many thanks to you. You have helped all of us for so long throughout your life. Happy Birthday elder brother!
- You are an awesome person! We have learned so many life lessons from you that we cannot express enough gratitude for. You think we would have figured something out by now but we decided on this epic cake. Happy Birthday!
- Though you are fifteen years older than me, but we live like as best friends, crime partner and secret holders. Wish you a very Happy Birthday my dearest elder sister.
- You are one of the best people I have known. Happy Birthday! You taught me so many lessons from all your hard fought experiences. Thank you for being such a guiding force in my life. Let us celebrate!