Birthday Wishes for Principal: A principal is the head of any school; they care and provide discipline to the school. Principals are people too and have birthdays, it is important for them to be appreciated during this time. They are good people and they care about you enough to correct you when you are wrong and consult your parents for guidance. So here are some messages you can send to your principal to commend them on the good job they are doing in and around the school.
Birthday Wishes for Principal
Here are some cute list of birthday wishes and messages for Principal.
- Happy Birthday to one of the best principals the school system has ever seen.
- You are one of the coolest principals I have ever known. Thanks for being so awesome! Happy Birthday to you!
- Happy Birthday, sir! Thank you for everything you have done for us and we hope you have one of the best birthdays ever!
- Happy Birthday! Even principals can have some fun every now and then.
- Dear principal, Happy Birthday! We want you to take the day off and enjoy yourself for once! You work so hard. Have some fun and come back refreshed for the task. Enjoy!
- It is an honor to wish my amiable principal a very happy birthday.
- To my principal, you are one of the most inspiring individuals I have ever met. Happy Birthday, Ma’am!
- I need you to know that you are one of the best principals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Happy Birthday my friend.
- To our principal, we all want to wish you one of the best birthdays you have ever experienced! Have an awesome day!
- Ever since you took the reins at our school, we have only been going up. You are indeed, one of the best principals that has ever been seen. Happy Birthday!
- We can learn a ton from you as you have done a fantastic job with running this school. Thank you for being such an awesome individual. Happy Birthday principal!
- There’s nowhere else to raise a great child than under your tutelage. Thanks for everything sir. Happy Birthday.
- You’ve changed a whole lot of lives and you are still doing it. Don’t ever stop doing what you’re best at. Happy Birthday principal. You’re so loved.
- I remember how you promised that you were going to make this school one of the best places to work and learn. Ever since my time here, you have kept that promise to the fullest! Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday. May all your wishes come true as you celebrate your birthday dear principal, have it great.
- Few principals are like you sir, you hold your dignity at high esteem and yet you are able to know what the need of every student is. We celebrate you as you clock a year older today. Happy Birthday sir.
- You haven’t just been the principal of this school; you have been a wonderful example and an emulable figure for every student. Happy Birthday sir. May God bless your new age.
- You are indeed a capable leader and we need more people like you in schools. Happy Birthday. I wish you good health and long life.
- I have never seen someone as selfless as you; you give up your time just to be close and to be a good guide. Happy Birthday principal, you are a cool person.
- You are a wise man, a person to be proud of and a person I can look up to. Have a fantastic birthday dear principal, may you live today like there is no tomorrow.
- Thank you for being such a great role model, you have suffered by me and through me and I am who I am today because of your guidance and love. I hope you have a great birthday.
Principal from Teacher
Here are some special birthday messages for principal from a teacher.
- Happy Birthday, principal. You are respected and loved and we hope you grow older than us all.
- Happy Birthday dear principal. You are one of the people I look up to and I hope I can learn more from you.
- Happy Birthday to the most influential figure in my life. Thanks for everything principal.
- The man of the moment is my principal and the foundation of my successful professional career; I join other people in celebrating your new age. Happy Birthday.
- Do enjoy your birthday principal, you are a great leader and I hope you become better as you grow older.
- You are a great person and I know you will make a great memory one day. Happy Birthday dear principal, you are my role model.
Principal from Student
Here are some heartfelt birthday wishes for principal from a student.
- Happy Birthday to a good principal and a parent away from home.
- It is a fantastic thing to celebrate the birthday of a principal. You taught me many virtues that I didn’t learn in the classrooms.
- Happy Birthday to a wonderful principal. A mentor, a counselor and a father to many. Words are too trivial to describe the love we have for you. Enjoy your fantastic day sir.
- Happy Birthday to an upright principal. We thought you were hard on us until we became adults and knew you were right.
- Becoming a student in your school has taught me a great deal, these lessons I will forever carry with me. Enjoy your birthday principal.
- You taught me that wishes aren’t enough to achieve dreams. Thank you for those lessons sir. Happy Birthday.
Principal from Parent
Here are some messages from a parent to a principal on their birthday.
- May your influence on our children spread far and wide to every aspect of their lives. We are really grateful for your good work. Happy Birthday principal.
- In my opinion I don’t think this school can find another you. Because you have toiled so hard to make it great. Happy Birthday wonderful principal. Enjoy your special day.
- It’s no accident that I met you; I want my children to be raise under the leadership of a person like you, because you are so concerned about raising young ones in the right way and with quality education. Happy Birthday principal.
- My children complain that you are strict and a disciplinarian. I told them I am seeing the benefit of that in their life. Don’t yield to their complain sir, it’s really helping them even though they can’t see it now. Happy Birthday great principal.
- We have seen a huge difference in the life of our children and they now give us less problem. Your efforts are appreciated sir, and we hope that this school will reach a definite milestone in your tenure.
- It’s nearly a year now that my son transferred to your school, and I can confirm that his change has been so rapid and unexpected. Your leadership ability is admirable sir. Happy Birthday.
Read More: Best 60 Birthday Wishes for Elderly
Here are some funny messages you can send to your principal on their birthday.
- It feels like Adolf Hitler’s birthday, although you are not far apart. One of you tried to conquer the world while the other succeeded in our school. Happy Birthday.
- A principal is a permanent student, no wonder you always look grumpy and displeased, find a way to graduate or even dropout.
- An effective principal is one that the student hates for numerous reasons; I wonder why you received so many calls on your birthday. Heheheh. Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday, principal. You shouldn’t be allowed around children.