Wedding Invitation Messages: On your special occasion, who would you love to see? Wedding invitations are important for they not only make the recipient aware of your event, but make them feel lucky to be part of it. Wedding invitations should be short and brief, but it’s your day and it’s mostly the information you want to convey on your special message to the special person you want involved in your wedding. No matter the length, send one of these messages to your special guests and make them feel more than blessed to be chosen to be part of an event as special as the one you’ll be having.
Wedding Invitation Messages
- You are invited to our wedding as our special guest; I hope you will be available.
- Please be a part of our wedding, your presence will make a lot of difference.
- Please come and be a witness to our wedding, we would love your presence.
- I personally request the honor of your presence at my marriage ceremony where I’ll be uniting with my wife for the rest of my life.
- You are cordially invited.” Please be part of our wedding ceremony, we would love you to come!
- My family and I together with the families of the bride/groom invite you with your family to celebrate us on our delightful day. Please don’t hesitate to come. Thanks.
- I hope you will be available to witness our beautiful matrimony; your presence is highly required.
- “With love, nothing can go wrong for when you have each other, that’s all you need.” Please grace us with your presence as we tie the knot.
- I cordially invite you to my wedding that will be holding in the next week. My joy will only be full when I see you there.
- You are invited to be part of our wedding; I hope you will be available.
- We invite you as we celebrate our new life together, please join us there as it’ll be very important to us. Hoping to see you.
- Please join us as we say our vows to each other, your presence will make a great difference.
- “Growing old with you is a blessing I long to enjoy.” Consider yourself part of our occasion; we would be happy if you graced us with your presence on our wedding.
- You are Invited. We will find it pleasurable to have you at our wedding.
- I am formally announcing to you of the love between myself and this girl, we will like you to come and hear us say our vows, we’ll hope to see you.
- Please join us as we tie the knot, your presence will be highly appreciated.
- We want to only announce the wedding when the invitation card gets out but you should know before then sir. It’ll be a great joy to have your presence.
- “As times fades, our love grows like the flowers in spring.” Please be a part of our amazing wedding, we would love your presence.
Read More: Thank You Messages for Coming to My Wedding
- “Life is short, but whenever I am near you, a second turns into a millennium.” We would love it if you would be part of our wedding.
- “You are my love, my life and without you, I don’t know what I am doing.” Please be a guest at our wedding, we would love your presence!
- “Words said but now words are put to play, I can’t wait to be with you forever.” We would love it if you would be part of our wedding.
- To keep moving in life with extreme happiness, all you need is love. I have found love and two of us are becoming one. But it won’t push through without your availability. Please be there.
- It’s my wedding day friends. Who would I write to if not you, I hope each one of you will take care of some logistics on that day but the most important is your presence.
- It’ll be my greatest joy to be looking at my friends as I say the vows. I know you’ll make me laugh even from afar. Please come around friend, my only joy will be to see you all.
- My wedding day is really fast approaching and my pleasure will be to have my friends looking at me from afar while I say the vows. Make sure you’re present there friend. Thanks.
- To my loyal friend that loves me so much; I cordially invite you to my great occasion coming up in the next month. We would love it if you attended our wedding.
More Options: Best Thank You Messages for the Congratulations
- “A world without you is a world without me, you are my world.” Please be a part of our wedding, we would love it if you could attend.
- It’s my happy day Friends. I wouldn’t want anyone of you to miss my special occasion or I’ll cry, and you wouldn’t want the charming bride to cry. Make my wedding great by being present.
- Good day wonderful friends that God gave me, my wedding is coming up next two weeks and I would be really happy if all of you can be present. Thanks so much.
- Guess what friends; I’ll be marrying the most beautiful man in my life in the big city where we all met. It’ll be so joyful to see you all there. Make it a date.
- All over my heart are songs of love; please join me as I sing this love song for my darling wife to be on the altar. Your presence will be highly appreciated at our wedding.
People Also Liked: Amazing Thank You Notes for Wedding GiftsSHARE ON