As 2017 draws near, some of us may already be imagining the wonderful festivities on New Year’s Eve. The mouth-watering food. The friendly antics. The family bonding. The traditions. But New Year’s Day would not be the same without waking up on January 1st, 2017 and seeing all the encouraging messages from our friends and family. Here are some great messages that you can personalize and send to your loved ones to give a great start to the year.
Happy New Year Messages
- May you be brave and always trusting in the Lord, for He will light your way and be your shield. When hardships and enemies threaten to capsize your boat, never forget that you can call upon God’s strength. Let this year be an offering to Him, glorify Him in everything you do – and never forget how much He loves you.
- I hope that you will receive many New Year’s blessings, and that your fortune will be lucky in 2017, Happy New Year.
- Hey, I can’t believe that it’s already 2017! We worked hard to get to where are now, and I bet that this New Year will be filled with even more opportunities. But while navigating the crazy currents of life, don’t forget to enjoy every single day, because life isn’t just about the beginning of the year and the end of the year. Life includes all the days in between. Happy New Year!
- Think of a new year like it’s a new roll of toilet paper. It’ll help you clean up your accidents.
- Happy New Year! I just wanted to remind you that we’re getting older every single year. Quick! Live your life before you’re too old to do so! Go skinny dipping! Go skydiving! Go post selfless at every event! The clock is ticking.
- 2017 is here, and it is time to turn to a new page in our lives. Remember, the one holding the pen is you, and be bold in your life story – because you will never be able to write another one. Every word, page, and chapter counts. So does every day, week, and year. Go out and experience love, joy, and fun. But don’t be afraid to experience failure, sorrow, and disappointment. It is only with conflict and tension that we can learn to appreciate the good things in life. Remember, you are the author of your story. Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year SMS Messages
- Don’t let last year’s failures keep you from this year’s successes. Happy New Year.
- With every New Year, comes new ideas. So let out your creative side! Be innovative. Go where no one has ever gone before. Think in ways that no one has ever thought before. 2016 is gone, but you have another chance with 2017. Use it. Happy New Year.
- This year, be like music. Find your own genre. Sing your own tunes. But most of all, be music that encourages, cheers, and comforts others. Also, don’t just tune out people when they are talking to you, but listen carefully. Be the best music that you can be. Happy New Year.
- You know the saying, If you wish hard enough it will come true, That’s not true, Whether or not you get your wish, All depends on you.
- Happy New Year! Last year was stuffed with so many precious memories, and I know that this year will be even better because of you. When you feel down, I will be right there to pick you up. When you feel weak, I will support you. When you can’t think straight, I will keep you from making the wrong choices. I will walk alongside you this year, and I know that you will do the same for me. I love you. Happy New Year.
- On a scale of 1 to 10
Rate last year
On a scale of 1 to 10
Pour your beer
On a scale of 1 to 10
Rate the New Year.
- Oh wait. You can’t. Because you haven’t started yet. Get going and make this year a 100. Happy New Year.
- Oh, it’s another year. Another year of wanting to retire. Another year of taxes. Another year of- Wait, I’m supposed to make you happy about 2017? Oh, whoops. Happy New Year.
- Let’s make this year the best year of our lives Together. Happy New Year.
- Happy is the one who lives without regrets. New opportunities are waiting for you. Years may pass before you get another chance. Happy New Year’s, and remember to live without regrets.
- This year, think of yourself as a ripple in a pond. The pond is the world in which you live in. There are many other things in the pond, and it influences you. But remember that you also affect the entire pond. Happy New Year.
- Remember all those good memories you had in 2016? The bad news is, you can’t ever go back and experience them again. The good news is… You have another whole year to make even better memories! Go out and make some now, Happy New Year.
- Out with the old, In with the new Time to be bold, Don’t talk, just do
- Today is the first, Out of 365 days, So always thirst, And you will succeed in new ways.
- Hey “Sugar” let’s go uptown today and listen to some “Uptown Funk” because we “Earned It”. We had the “Time of Our Lives” in 2016. I went through some bad times, but you let me “Lean On” you. Now it is 2017 and I am going on “My Way”, but I know if I ever need “Somebody”, I can make your “Hotline Bling” and say, “Hello”. I can’t wait to “See You Again”. This new year is going to be better than our “Wildest Dreams”, but I hope that you’ll “Watch Me” so that I won’t get any “Stitches”. If you ever need a “Cheerleader”, I’ll be “Good For You”.
- 2 eyes are for seeing the good in others.
0 doubts should be in your heart.
1 mind is for thinking for yourself.
6 good deeds can be done by your hands today.
Happy New Year’s, and remember to spread positive feelings and actions to others.
- Error 404: New Year’s Message not found. Retry?
- As Jean Luc Picard once said, don’t just wish for a great 2017. Make it so.
- My New Year’s resolution for 2017 is to plan to make a New Year’s resolution. Happy New Year’s and I hope your resolutions are better than mine. Happy New Year
Happy New Year Messages and text sms
- I pray that in 2017, you will face your hardships without fear. I pray that your strong spirit will remain in you, and that you will be able to shine your light in the darkness around you. Happy New Year.
- A pearl takes many years to form, and like that pearl I see you growing and becoming more beautiful each and every year. I love you, and Happy New Year.
- Remember the good old’ days when we could dream without thinking of limits like money, abilities, or time? It’s important to ground yourself in reality, but if you never aim towards the sky, then you won’t move up to where you want to go. This year, dream big. You never know where you’ll go. Happy New Year.
- Ah, 2017 is here. The new American president will be elected. The Summer Olympics will be in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The ExoMars Trace Gas Orbiter will be launched on a mission to Mars. But more importantly, a lot of things will happen in 2017 that won’t be public. For example, you will find new opportunities, new relationships, and new talents. And honestly, I’m more excited about you in 2017 than anything else.
- In 2016, you found yourself in a ditch, but you crawled back out into the light again. In 2017, you might fall into another ditch, but remember. You climbed out of tough situations before, and you can do it again. Good luck in 2017. Happy New Year.
- In 2017, I pray that you will let God navigate you in your life journey. Allow him to be your GPS. You will be the one driving, so never let go of the wheel. But when God directs you onto a certain path, trust that he is leading you the right way and listen to him. He will never lead you astray. Happy New Year.
- [Insert inspirational New Year’s Message here.] – From Me.
- Hey, you! Yeah, you! Are you sick and tired of hearing people talk about inspirational stuff? Are you about to punch the next person that says, “New Year’s resolution”? Well, here’s a message for you!
( Be lazy! You’re never going to go anywhere! This year is going to be terrible)!
These messages changed my life. I no longer punch people in the face around New Year’s, because I am listening to these messages instead.” – Real Person.
- If you call me now, you can hear some Happy New Year messages for free! That’s right, free! Satisfaction guaranteed! Call now!
- Happy New Year! I would tell you how much I loved you right now, but I think it would be better if we met up and talked face-to-face instead. When do you want to meet?
- You were the reason why 2016 was amazing. Now I can’t wait to see how you’ll make 2017 amazing. Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year. What Did you expect more?
- A – Awesome
B – Bold
C – Charismatic
D – Dedicated
E – Excellent
F – Fantastic
G – Great
H – Heroic
I – Incredible
J – Joyful
K – Kind
L – Loving
M – Marvelous
N – Neat
O – Optimistic
P – Passionate
Q – Quirky
R – Radiant
S – Saucy
T – Thoughtful
U – Undaunted
V – Valiant
W – Whimsical
X – Xenia
Y – Youthful
Z – Zestful
Now that you know the ABC’s, try spelling your name and see what describes you!
- Now that you are done digesting New Year’s food, get ready to eat some more New Year’s food. We have a lot of leftovers. Happy New Year! Again.
- Another year, another four seasons. These seasons can be spring, summer, autumn, and winter. But there are other four seasons: beginnings, highs, lows, and endings. As you pass through these seasons, remember to appreciate the positives about each and every one of them. And if you ever feel stuck in one season, don’t worry. The next will come when the time is right. Happy New Year.
- When a dandelion seed leaves the plant for the first time, it relies on the wind to take it to where it needs to go. When it lands in the right place, it sprouts a new dandelion, and spreads its seeds far and wide. I have watched you be a dandelion, and I am so proud of the things you have done and the places you have gone. I love you. Happy New Year.
- Don’t just think of 2017 as another year. Think of 2017 as your year.
- This year is going to be like an origami flower. I can’t wait to see how it unfolds.
- Happy New Year! Maybe this year you can work on the resolutions that you said you would do last year.
- Don’t say, “I’ll do it next year” because by the time you get to “next year” it is already “this year”. Next year never comes. So say, “I’ll do it this year” instead. I hope 2017 will be productive for both you and me. Happy New Year.
- Imagine 2017 as a bubble gum machine. If you put 25 cents into it, a piece of bubble gum pops out. So what you put in, you get out. Remember this as you are working, studying, or even playing. Happy New Year.
- It’s 2017! Guess what that means! You’re old! Happy New Year.
- Let’s compare a year to a sandwich. The beginning and the end of year are like the two pieces of bread that go on the outside. But the good parts of the sandwich are the stuff in between the bread. You can choose to put all of your favorite things like ham, turkey, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and onions. In a year, you can choose to get a new job, try new hobbies, start eating healthier, or enter a new relationship. Ultimately, it is up to you to build your own unique life sandwich, and no one else is going to make it for you. Happy New Year.
You can copy and paste these messages into an email or a text message, but writing them out and mailing them on a card
always adds an extra message that says: I care. You can also share these messages on Facebook
by posting them as your status, or you can tweet them with #Happy2k17Messages.
Enjoy the rest of 2016, and let’s all look forward to 2017!
Happy New Year.